Tattoos come in different sizes. Some people go for small ones on the hand while some prefer large ones such as spine tattoos. Others also go for nice diamond tattoos or the cool white ink tattoos. It’s really up to the person on what his/her preference is. However, our focus right now is now is on spine tattoos. There are many cool tattoo designs out there. So to help you in choosing what design will suit you, we introduce to you our own version of 20 cool spine tattoos that we have compiled just for you.
The Best Spine Tattoos:
1. The words written on this tattoo are very meaningful. “Never run faster than your guardian angel can fly” can have different meanings to different people. These words could probably mean not to get yourself into trouble or do something which can harm you. Always remember to take things easily so that the guardian angel can keep up and continue to protect you.
2. Circle spine tattoos.
You’ll definitely be a walking reference for the phases of the moon. This design is really amazing since all of the phases of the moon are included.
3. Seahorse spine tattoo
A seahorse and a flower make a good combination for a tattoo. It’s a cool and unique design.
4. Tattoo Quote Spine Tattoo
Whenever you feel the need for inspiration, this tattoo quote can definitely give you a boost.
5. Skeleton tattoo spine
This design is definitely close to reality. It really looks like the actual backbone of a person.
6. Star Spine Tattoos
It is said that each one of us has his/her own star in the sky that watches over us. How about having more than just one star and having them on your back?
7. This tattoo
is a very cool and realistic one. It seems as if a monster has been hiding inside your body, and is ripping off your back so that it could come out.
8. This is a simple spine tattoo, yet cool spine tattoo which has the design of a feather.
9. Chinese characters are usually common tattoo designs. They definitely look nice, even when tattooed on the spine area. If you had this tattoo, would you care to know the meaning of the Chinese characters?
10. This tattoo looks like the real spinal column that we have. With a little bit of additional details and design, this tattoo will surely become very realistic.
11. This tattoo has a really nice and cool design. It even goes down the length of the entire back.
12. This is another one of those realistic, large tattoos.
13. The meaning of this tattoo could be to take things slow and live your life one day at a time.
14. For those who are into books, this tattoo is definitely for you.
15. I rarely see a spine tattoo design of the solar system planets. It’s really cool having your own solar system on your back.
16. A tattoo design with musical notes is ideal for music lovers.
17. If you’re afraid of getting your heart broken, then you should get this tattoo. Nine hearts can help you with that!
18. This should always be our motivation in life.
19. You should get this tattoo to remind you that God is always there to guide and strengthen you throughout your journey.
20. Tattoo of Chinese characters with a lotus flower can never go wrong for you.
What is your spine tattoo gonna be?
Getting a tattoo is one thing, but getting a spine tattoo is entirely different. If you get this type of tattoo, there’s no way you can erase it easily from your skin because of its size. So before you decide on getting one, just be 100% sure so that there will be no regrets for you.
Limited Time Offer (click photo)